Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Back to school

So I haven't posted anything for a long time, and now I'm back. You're probably thinking the reason I didn't post anything is because it's new years and I was too busy but actually I'm just lazy. This new years is boring. Anyway, I'm going to talk about what most students hate, school. Well, I study in a Chinese private school so today is a holiday but we have to start school tomorrow, which really sucks because I really don't want to see my 'friends'. Most of them are douches and the friends I like are in another class and the only time we see each other is during 1st and 2nd recess and if we add it up together it's only an hour! And sometimes we're busy so we don't get to see each other at all! And, it's not just the students I hate, I also hate the motherfuckin teachers! You know, my English teacher, she's really a bitch, I remember once, I wanted to borrow something from the kid behind me so I did, and the teacher caught me, and she was like 'You! Sit in front!'. And she said it so loud it's like she wanted the whole world to hear! That bitch thinks my English sucks so bad that I can't even miss a second of her class to borrow a fuckin ruler?! Well, my English is WAY better than that motherfuckin bitch! And it's not just the English teacher that sucks dick! In my school, there are TONS of teachers that suck dick! You know what, I can'ts tell the people I hate to suck dick. It's insulting, to people who have dicks. Well, I released enough anger for now, see ya when....... I'm not lazy to post things.

No comments:

Post a Comment