Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Not now I'm busy

So, I haven't posted anything in ages, one of the reasons is I'm lazy and the second reason is because between school, my mom keeps pestering me to go out with her and chores the only time I get for myself is about 2 hours max. And in those times I just want to sit down, turn on the air conditioner in my room and watch a few episodes of either Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family or Big Bang Theory. Anyway, now I just have to post something, I don't care what it is, even if it's shit. So, the nearest holiday is Chinese New Years. And I gotta say, I should be very happy but man I'm tiring and I'm not as happy as I thought. Recently I got to paint the walls under the hot damn sun! AND, my mom kept nagging me to buy clothes, I was fine with that but she HAD to drag me to Penang and I had to walk, for 4 damn hours! It's great if you're a shopaholic but I'm not so, it kinda sucked. AND, that's not the worst part, it's nearly 10 days of holiday and in those days I have to put on a fake smile and say 'Happy Chinese New Year!' or 'You look GREAT!' or 'You are so beautiful!'

No comments:

Post a Comment