Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Asians & Scout

So, what's going on with me? Well, I got forced back to scout and now I can't fuckin skip it because they got my mother's number! You know when they talked to me they sounded like they fuckin give a damn about what happens to me, well, you know, that's bullshit! Fuckin bull shit! They don't give a damn and they will never will! And I won't give a damn if the fuckin scout master dies either! In fact, I'd be even happier if I was the one who killed him! I know it's a little cruel, but if you're cruel to me I'll be cruel to you! That's life bitch! You know, if people heard me say this they'd think I'm crazy well, I've been living a shit life what'd you think was gonna happen!? You can't have your opinion on anything! If you want to have your own opinion you have to fight for it! And when you finally win you have to fuckin apologize! Why!? BECAUSE WE'RE ASIAN!!! You know, one day, I swear on my life, I WILL GET REVENGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment