Pages

Thursday 7 June 2012

Girls, Y U So Hard To Understand

I don't get people these days, one of them are girls. I'm a girl myself but I don't take pictures of myself or act cute or post nonsense like "I'm Happy" on my Facebook. But almost all of my classmates are like that, which sucks because I was actually hoping I would make some decent female friends but I guess I was wrong. They all act like they're sluts, literally. They take pictures of them and post it like they're adorable and cute. I mean if you're beautiful fine but some of them aren't even beautiful and yet they have the courage to take pictures of themselves and post it online. For some reason that can actually get more likes than other more serious things, which is why I can never understand girls nowadays.....

No comments:

Post a Comment