Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

Parents, listen to what we have to say

You know how parents are always saying "Kids should tell us whats on their mind so we can understand them better." That's just a bunch of crap. The things on our mind either hurt their feelings or offend them so every time we tell them what's on our mind we get scolded or get in a fight with our parents. Once, I told my parents that their overprotective because they won't let me go out with my friends. And they're like "It's for your own good! If we let you go out with your friends, who knows what they'll do?" They don't trust my friends, and if they don't trust my friends they don't trust me because they're MY friends. That's how I usually get in a fight or an argument with my parents. And another time I joked about not passing up my homework and my mother was like "Why won't you pass up your homework? If you don't have any interest in studying why are you even in school?" I didn't say anything but in my mind I was like "You can't joke around here?!". I'm starting to rethink telling my parents what's on my mind and what happens in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment