Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

CNBLUE

So for some reason I'm listening to some Korean songs right now and I don't understand why people are in love with Big Bang. I mean, the song is okay, but the lyrics don't mean a single thing, or at least I think. Fantastic Baby is a good song, but if you want me to rate it, I'd probably give it 3 stars max. I can't really say that they're song is bad because if it's bad then how can so many people like it, but for me, I don't think they're that good. I'm currently listening to CNBlue, and I think they're songs are a little better than Big Bang.
So this is an English song but CNBLUE sang it, I guess it was hard for them since they don't often speak in English. And, I don't think it's this video but I remember one of the videos, someone commented on the comment section saying that CNBLUE is the best, at first I thought 'This video is probably very old' since a lot of people are crazy for G-Dragon and Big Bang or other bands, but when I looked at when the video was published, it was October 2012, and the comment was posted 2 weeks ago. So I guess there are also people that think the same as me.
And, just saying 'I LOVE CNBLUE!'

No comments:

Post a Comment