Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Jung Yong Hwa~

So, my friend wanted me to listen to these songs because she knows I <3 CNBLUE and Jung Yong Hwa!! I think is the song from the drama show he acted is 'Heartstrings' I think. I'm not really sure. Either way, it's still a great song! If any guy sang that to me, I think I'd fall in love with him, if Jung Yong Hwa sang this to me I'd faint. Haha, just kidding but if he really did sing this to me there's no way I wouldn't fall in love with him~
This is also another song of Jung Yong Hwa. I think he was helping a junior artist, and he definitely helped a lot. This song is so awesome! But I don't really like the girl's voice that much, it's like she's acting cute somehow but even though I don't like it as much, it's still a pretty damn good song. This song is called 'Fool', I'm a little upset I can't download it with MP3 Downloader, I always listen to songs before I go to bed and I really want to listen to this song and I don't want to go to Youtube but I can't seem to freakin download it, well, to be more specific, I don't think MP3 Downloader has that song, when I typed in 'Fool', it was the same title but not the same artist.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Of course this is from heartstrings! :DD I didn't know you love Yong Hwa too!! >< High 555 :DDD xD (btw this is yuet huan) xD

    ReplyDelete