Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Hitz.fm complaint

Even though I'm listening to K-Pop music now that doesn't mean that I don't listen to English music. But this week I've been listening to a lot of Korean music and so I thought, I should stop listening to Korean music and start listening to the radio to see what's new, so I decided to listen to one of the most popular radio station in Malaysia, I think. It's Hitz.fm. And It sucks! Before, Hitz.fm was about music, except at about 10pm, that's when the remixes start, and the remix really is horrible, they can repeat the chorus or any part for a few minutes and sometimes that just drives you crazy. But now, Hitz.fm even has remixes during the afternoon and even in the morning! I just want to listen to music, not shit! I'm sorry for using the word shit but in the morning I just want to listen to normal music instead of remixes, unless it's awesome, but sometimes not matter how awesome the remix is I still don't want to listen to it in the morning, but that's not what Hitz.fm thinks, it's like 70% of the songs are remixes and 20% are shit, and by shit I mean commercials and things like Gotcha calls and some competition to win money or shit like that. Sometimes I just want to listen to normal music but Hitz is making it hard. I don't mind if they start doing remixes at 10pm because it started a long time ago but not in the afternoon and definitely not in the morning! I'm just a little relived that the other radio stations aren't like that, if this continues, I'll probably NEVER listen to Hitz.fm again! I repeat the word 'PROBABLY'!

No comments:

Post a Comment