Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

People can change

So a lot of my friends, including myself has changed this year. I myself, hated Korean songs before, but as most of my readers know, I'm into CNBLUE right now, and I also listen to some SNSD songs. And I'm becoming a little more hardworking but I don't think it's going to last because it's the beginning of the year, everyone is determined but in the end, nothing will change. And my friends, they definitely changed but I can't tell you specifically how they changed, you can call me a fuckin retard but I just get the feeling when I talk to them, it's like that isn't the person I know anymore. And the last thing that obviously changed is most of the students, last year, whatever class it is, we will be noisy and don't give a fuck about the teacher, but for some unknown reason, this year, whatever class it is, we will be so quiet and it's just fuckin weird and a little uncomfortable, and also, like the posted says, it's kinda sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment