Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Ave Maria Convent

So my elementary school just had some organization dudes visit them. And those dudes came to our school last year and I guess the guys didn't really like us because we didn't give a fuck about what they said but they girls from AMC paid attention and I guess they really had fun because the page posted some pictures and it SEEMED like they had fun.  This is one of the pictures, the left one if one of my classmates before and she's a great person and funny in that fact but for some reason I'm not really happy about her doing this. It's like they think they're the only school that can be funny and rebellious.



And this is the elementary school, they're not wearing uniforms because it's extra curricular day and they have to wear those pieces of shit. I remember I used to wear em, wearing them makes me feel like a bitch. Anyway, those two are the assistant headmistress of AMC ad those two dudes wearing black T-shirt if the guys from the organization.




You know, those two pictures I posted up there proves that I'm right. The school I used to go to sucks. They think just because that they're famous they are the best in studies. Well, it's wrong! And maybe it's because they are all girls, but they think that they're somewhat awesome. How on earth are they awesome!? And they think they're so damn bad-ass! Do they not know what the meaning of bad-ass means!? They think just because they can talk back to their teachers is very bad-ass! Yeah sure that's pretty fuckin awesome but you don't know how they do it! They make talking back to teachers suck! Well, that's it for today. Sorry for wasting your time talking about shit schools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment