Pages

Thursday 28 March 2013

G.I. Joe Retaliation Review and Spoilers

So yesterday night I watched G.I. JOE with my cousins and it was AMAZING! But there is one flaw, the girl wearing a red tank top holding 2 swords, she is the flaw. Her name in the movie is Jinx, which pretty much is the perfect name for her since she jinxed she movie. Other than that the movie was so damn awesome! So just a warming, if you don't like spoilers stop reading.
So the Joes went on a mission that the so called President gave them, but they didn't know it was all a trap. The President is actually Zartan, and he planned on killing all of the Joes when they are waiting for security or something. And if you've seen the trailer, they caught Snake Eyes right? But it's not really Snake Eyes, it's Storm Shadow. And you saw the part where Snake Eyes and Jinx were on a cliff and they had to attack the ninjas right? Well, it was okay but I really think the movie would be better if Jinx wasn't in it. So, that's it I guess, there's more but I can't ruin the whole movie for you, only a small part.

No comments:

Post a Comment