Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Poi Lam Headmaster a dumb-ass?

If you're not a Poi Lam Private High School student you wouldn't know that about a few weeks ago, there was a performance. I forgot when, all I remember is there was a performance. And the last performance was by the dance club of the school, so when they came on the stage, they didn't dance crappy dances from 100 years go like they usually do, that time they danced a mix which includes songs such as 'Jai Ho' by Pussycat Dolls, Gangnam Style by PSY, I Am The Best by 2NE1,  WakaWaka by Shakira and also other songs I forgot. And for us students it was pretty awesome although the performance wasn't long, mainly it's because the school is usually into classy shit. So anyway, I guess the performance was a little too 'unclassy' or something cuz the headmaster wasn't happy at all. So when a lot of the students found out that the headmaster didn't like it, some of their reactions were 'What the fuck? Why wouldn't he like it? It's so damn awesome!' while the others were like 'Well, what'd you expect from a dickhead?'. When I heard in my mind I was like 'That son of a bitch.' That was the only good performance damn it! Is the headmaster trying to make Poi Lam High School a school where you can't have imagination cuz he's halfway there! Oh if you're wondering why the videos are so clustered and messy, it's because the fuckin blogger can't make us control it well.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment