Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

Fo Guang


Guess what? I've just spent 3-5 hours of my holiday at a....Fo Guang place of some sort. It's not exactly a temple, it's just that the place organizes activities and they have a statue of the Buddha God there so... I don't know what to call it exactly. I don't really hate it, but I don't really like it either. But I do hate the fact that I've wasted my holiday there, I could have been enjoying myself at home. Do you know how early I woke up today!? 11am! You have no idea how early that is for me! So anyway, that place I just mentioned, I guess they always organize activities because they say they just came back from Japan and they also went to places like Europe or something. And they also have classes for kids aged from 6-12. They tried to persuade me to join by saying it's really fun and stuff like that but I don't think I'm as interested as I thought. I guess the only good thing about doing community service, because since I'm age 14, I can't join the class right? So I'll just be helping them do things like controlling the kids, decorating the board or things like that. But I think there will be some outdoor activities involved and I'm not exactly interested in outdoor activities. Although I am interested in performing even though I suck at everything, if I got the hang of my guitar I might perform. They're having some sort of performing thing on May 12th but since I suck at everything I guess I won't be going, plus I think we're having mid-year exams that time. Anyway, I guess that's it, I
don't really have anything to say because well, I don't know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment