Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Random Post~

So, I guess some of you might know that I've been searching for music but not by the original artists, so if you know any awesome cover songs comment the link on the comment section. It doesn't have to be sung, it can be a guitar cover, violin cover or whatever, as long as it's awesome and good. So, that's it I guess, here's your reward for coming to my blog.

                                             Evolution Of Music by the amazing Pentatonix.



Bleed It Out by the yelling God Linkin Park. Joking about the yelling part. And if I've posted this before I'm sorry I forgot, and if I just shared this video not long ago I apologize again I have a horrible memory.


If the quality sucks you can change it to HD. 1080p to be exact.

No comments:

Post a Comment