Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

My 2013 so far (Fuck 2013)

Okay so far, my 2013 has been shitty and fucked up! I was forced back to scout because my MOTHER just HAD to go see the damn fuckin senior! At first it was just 1 senior, then another one I hate came, that was when my hope started to get dimmer. At that time, the Scout Master just HAPPENED to walk by! So my chance of quitting scout is now -1000000%.... They convinced me to go back but I know what kind of hell was waiting for me so I didn't go back. I kept skipping extra curricular activity, and TODAY! Someone told the motherfuckin teacher that me, my friend and some people were skipping extra curricular activity so the motherfucker took me to the discipline and wrote my name! So I have to get fucked. If they write your name it means your chances of getting kicked out of school will be higher. That motherfucker's gonna be dead! You faggots wanna rassle I shove a fucking jar of Vaseline up inside that asshole and rope it shut with a lasso! (FYI, that's a line from Eminem's song 'Things Get Worse') Fuck 2013! Fuck you!


No comments:

Post a Comment