Pages

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Megan Nicole, and AC/DC Highway To Hell

So, I don't know how I found out about her but I really like her! Her voice is so beautiful, she herself is beautiful, I think she knows how to play the guitar, and she is so cute sometimes! That girl is none other than Megan Nicole! I was clicking around on Youtube and I saw her cover of Payphone, I don't really like the original but I like it when other people cover it so I clicked into it and it was great! And then I looked around her other videos and she is amazing. I'm not saying she's perfect but she is amazing though. Here are some of her videos,

Megan Nicole and Dave Days (Payphone)

Megan Nicole - Call Me Maybe


And this is completely unrelated to Megan Nicole but this music video is just so awesome that I had to share it as soon as possible.

AC/DC - Highway To Hell (Iron Man 2 Version)




No comments:

Post a Comment