Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Malaysia Air Pollution 2013

So as most people of the earth knows, the air pollution is killing us. But apparently, the Indians don't realize that! Now some of the countries like Johor can't even breathe! Are you kidding me!? Yeah, it's great for some people to have a few days of holidays but still, our school still have to go to school since I'm not in Johor and all, and still, you know how freakin hard it is to breathe! And some people might even have lung cancer already! So, you want half the Asian population to die!? You know how racist that is!? So what if we all look alike!? That doesn't mean we should die! Geez, you'd think they'd realize that since they're the ones that gets affected the most. Well, although I hate this haze, I honestly hope I won't have to attend school tomorrow.
Air pollution Index >>>>> http://apims.doe.gov.my/apims/hourly3.php?date=2013-06-25

No comments:

Post a Comment