Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Asthma

I know I haven't posted in a while, but you know how people are, they're lazy. But um, this time I'm not gonna talk about holidays, I'm gonna talk about asthma, mainly because I asked my mother to write a letter to get me out of running 5 rounds around the damn field and she refused. And she didn't refuse because I don't have it, it's because she doesn't think that I have it! I went to damn fuckin hospital! They fuckin proved it! Alright, I admit, it has gotten a teeny bit better over the years, but it's still hard, I still sometimes get asthma attacks. Unlike some people I know how to control it, given that it's not that critical, if it is I usually end up extremely hard to breathe. But my mother doesn't give a shit, she thinks that I use asthma as a fucked up excuse to get out of work. Yeah I might have gotten out of some work, but that doesn't mean that I don't have asthma. I think the main reason she doesn't believe me is because I can control it most of the time. And, when I was 12, I hated school more than anything so I tried to get out of it, even if it means risking my health. I learned how to control it, I also learned how to act like I had asthma, so by the end of the year I had asthma nearly every day,so I always get out of school early. But it's not really that great, after about 5-10 minutes of acting, you really get asthma, you can't breathe at all. But still, at least I got out of school. Anyway, ever since then my mother never trusted me on any damn sickness I have. Once I was sick, I coughed myself to death and she still wanted me to go to school, she said "It's discipline." Discipline my ass! When I'm sick, she wants me to go to school 97% is because she doesn't trust me, 3% is because of discipline. You know, she just doesn't get how hard not breathing is! That's because she's a little princess! Every fuckin time she's out of breathe, she can rest, when we're out of breathe, we can't rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment