Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

MediaGet

So, I know I haven't posted for a long time now, the main reason is because exam is over, the holiday started and I was lazy and also at the same time busy downloading movies. And it is so freaking awesome, I downloaded so many fucking movies. Well, I don't know if I have download 10 movies but all I know is I am satisfied. I downloaded movies like Spirited Away, Shawshank Redemption, Mama, Pan's Labyrinth,  V for Vendetta and believe or not, Star Trek! I don't know if it's the real movie since I haven't watched the movie in cinema and I haven't watched the movie yet since I just finished downloading it like seconds ago. But even if it's not, I still have plenty of other shows to watch, and if you got any suggestions on good shows, if possible please comment it below the post on the comment section. Oh and by the way, I am satisfied with what I used to download movies, I used MediaGet. I didn't believe my friend at first but it really is an amazing application. You can download movies, songs, videos and games. I have the link to download the application below. And here's a tip, when you put your computer in sleep mode or if you shut down the computer, don't worry, the download won't start over when you open it again, it goes into pause mode and automatically starts again when you open your laptop or computer once again. Oh and about the show Spirited Away, I know some of you might hate it but I found a fanfiction of how the second show would be like and it's about Haku and Chihiro falling in love. And here is the link to it below the post.





No comments:

Post a Comment