Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

Money is fuckin important

You know what I just realized, money is fuckin awesome. It took me a while to realize it but, right now, I'd do tons of things for it. How I realized it? Well, I love travelling and I really wanna go to concerts and things like summer fest or something, I also love a gaming computer or notebook and you can't get those things without money right? So, when I'm older and have the money I'm gonna travel the world and go to concerts! Actually, I should have realized this before but, I didn't because I thought I was happy enough. I just realized, I want life experience, I wanna go to concerts, I wanna travel, I wanna do tons of things. I mean, after all it is a part of life right? And I can't right now, since my mum lied to her boss saying that she's sick so that she can get transferred back here, she can't travel to foreign countries, her boss will get suspicious. Anyway, right now, well, probably for another decade, I won't be able to travel to any place fun while I watch my relatives go to Italy, go to Japan and other places!? Hell no! I vow that if I ever get the money, I will enjoy life like there's no tomorrow. I'm gonna go to Europe, UK, US, Germany, Canada, Greenland, South Africa, India, Indonesia, and tons of other places. I'd also go to fuckin awesome concerts or fests or whatever, you know, like Tomorrowland. I think it's called summer fest right? Whatever, the point is, I'm gonna go an I'm gonna enjoy like there's no tomorrow!!!

TO LIFE! CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment