Pages

Monday 6 May 2013

Talented people

Do you realize that what Youtube does most of the time is make a lot of people feel bad about themselves. They'd show amazing kids that knows how to dance, play instruments, sing and it just makes us feel bad. Like these videos for example, you know how much I want to be them!?

The oldest guy in the band is 12!? Come on! Like I don't feel bad about myself enough!?
Japanese kids band on Korean TV (1/2 Eng Sub)

This, this is just creepy. I don't know if they're robots or what but if they're not they definitely did a good job of scaring the shit out of me. I know it's supposed to be good but isn't there at least a part of you that's a little creep out by this?
North Koreans Playing Guitar

I know what you're probably thinking, this guy's Asian, I can never compete with that. But I'm a 14 year-old Asian, he's 7! I'm 2 times older than he is and I don't even know how to do anything! Literally! I don't know the guitar, well I do but I suck; I totally forgot how to play the piano, I have no idea how the hell someone plays the violin! Come on! The only thing I do know is playing games all day which is pretty stressful and hard for me since I live in Asia with full of overachieving family and friends.



Back to the point, sometimes don't you just get so damn pissed at these videos!? You're probably even 40 now and you still aren't as good as them! I don't mean that I hate Youtube, it's just sometimes when I'm upset about something and I watch these videos it makes me more upset.

I don't know if this is fake or the dude that created this music had a thousand hands or he has tons of people to help him but either way, awesome song..
Night of Nights Synthesia [Impossible Piano Version]












No comments:

Post a Comment