Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

5月5! Change Government! 5月5! 换政府!


Okay, I know the title's a little weird but I can't really think of anything. And also I know it's a little late to post this but better than never and I was busy....You know, sleeping and stuff. Anyway, today (it's after 12am) is the big day, today Malaysians will rise and vote! We are the ones that make the difference, we make our own future! Today, Pakatan Rakyat gave a last talk, I didn't understand what the hell he said 60% of the time mainly because I don't know Cantonese but at least I know what he was saying when he talked in Bahasa Melayu and English. But when I was there he only said one sentence in English, there were probably more but what do I know? Some were there at 6, I was there at nearly 11. It's time to change our government and make Malaysia better! And here's the Malaysian Rapper United, this is Malaysia! We are 1! This is the true 1 Malaysia!

No comments:

Post a Comment