Pages

Saturday 11 August 2012

Duties...

Our school held some sort of Education Fair. I don't know what it's about because they only let Junior 3, Senior 1, Senior 2 and Senior 3 students go in there. But are you kidding me?! What's so secretive that they can't tell the other students? And since we can't go, we have no choice but to stay in class. At first I was excited about this Education Fair because I was suppose to be on duty. Well no at first, but they said that they needed a few more people on duty and I raised my hand. Being on duty is awesome it gets you out of class sometimes. But the day before the Education Fair, they told me it that I can't go on duty because it's full. At first I was like "Are you kidding?! There can't be enough people to help?!" But I wasn't mad, just disappointed that I can't skip classes. You have no idea what I would do just to skip classes and Extra Curricular Activities. It sucks..... The worst part was when I was in class while 2 of my other friends were on duty! They hate being on duty but they will do it because it gives them good points in their school performance. But I just like it because it's fun when you're with the fun people and you get to skip class if there was class that day. The last time I was on duty I was with the person I hate but somehow that went pretty well.... And on the 9th of September (9/9/2012) there's a charity sale or something, I'm not quite sure what it is in English. The event is on a Sunday, it starts in the morning then ends at night. But there is a dinner in our school that night, so that means scout have to duty the whole day and it's a SUNDAY!!! I was suppose to relax~ But since we duty all day and night, we don't have to go to school the next day...

No comments:

Post a Comment