Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Holidays...

Damn it! It's finally the holidays but I can't seem to enjoy my 1st day of the holiday..... Yes, it's Hari Raya Aidilfitri and of course we Malaysians will celebrate it. Anyway, there's just been something in my mind that keeps bugging me. It's at the same time about my love life and also at the same time not about my love life. But I don't think I want to say it on the internet, it'll probably embarrass that guy. Anyway, I just hope this thing doesn't get to me that much to ruin my one week holiday. I know it's only one week but to me, it's like being in heaven for a week, if my parents won't control me that much. They always say I can play until I've gone nuts during the holidays but they always stop me before I reach that stage yet. They say that I've played too much and that I've gone nuts according to them. And every time I say "You said I can play until I've gone nuts but you never really do!" and they're reply will usually be "You play even on weekdays!". I sort of promised that I wouldn't play during the weekdays but come on! 5 days without internet, and no good shows on television and no games. What do you do?! Nothing! Parents usually think that they can let us focus on our studies if we don't play but I think it's the opposite, if we don't play we think about it when we study so we STILL lose our focus in the end. Anyway, I wish I can have a great holiday this time. The last holiday was... Okay... But I want to play until I've really gone nuts, sleep until noon etc. this holiday. 

Oh, and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all those who will/are celebrating it~

No comments:

Post a Comment