Pages

Monday 6 August 2012

Step Up 4

Oh My God! I just watched Step Up 4 at AEON and it was amazing!!! I didn't like the details of the show but I liked how they danced! Well, it wasn't as good as Step Up 3 but still it was great. And, if you're a fan of Moose, the one that appeared in Step Up 1-3, well he did appear in Step Up 4 but it was just a brief moment in the finale dance. My cousin said that if Moose didn't show up they would be disappointed. I guess me too, I don't think it's because the dance was bad it's just if he didn't show up the dance wouldn't be as good. Anyway, it was great but surprisingly there wasn't as much people in the cinema as I thought. I thought it would be packed but there were so little people in there. I just hope they don't think this show sucks because by the end of the show I was like "....Oh.... My...... God....." And I really don't know why teenagers my age don't know what Street Dance is..... Even if they do, I don't think they know what is Step Up. I give up on a lot of people my age for a lot of reasons,

  1.  They don't know what is Step Up
  2. They think Michael Jackson sucks
  3. They don't know who is Elvis
  4. They don't play games like Call Of Duty/Dota/Counter Strike etc.
  5. They act like they're so damn cool but they suck like hell
  6. They pose duck faces
  7. They are whores/bitches... (Well, at least in my school)
Anyway, back to the show. If you don't know whether you want to watch that show or not, I say yes because it is AWESOME~!!! Besides the details of the show, it rocks! And Moose/ Adam G. Sevani, you rock! Big fan~

No comments:

Post a Comment