Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Thursdays....


Man! I really hate Thursdays! First of all we have PE (Physical Exercise) on Thursdays and second, we have ECA (Extra Curricular Activity) on Thursdays! At first I was really excited because the teachers said that we were going to have a talk this Thursday during ECA but when someone in my class asked my teacher, he said that there were no changes tomorrow. Well, there was but there were no other updates and some of our students in school are having a test so a lot of the teachers don’t know whether or not there is a talk tomorrow. And ALL students know nothing about tomorrow and almost everyone is hoping that there is a talk tomorrow because no one wants to go to their ‘Extra Curricular Activity’. And of course I’m one of the people that don’t want to go to my Extra Curricular Activity-Scout. I enjoy Scout but like I said I hate my Scout Master! He is such a dumb-ass!!! Okay, it’s a little cruel but at least not as cruel as my dumb-ass Scout Master! I still remember when he punished my friend 10 push-ups just because my friend bumped into him. I’m fine with being punished but I’m not fine with people punishing people for no good reason! Someone with common sense will know that bumping into you is no good reason to punish someone to do push-ups!!!  Sometimes I just wish that he’d leave the school and never come back forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment