Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

I F***IN HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!

1 more day and I have to go to school again. I really feel like crying! The teachers there suck! Most of my classmates suck! Almost everything in there are dumb-assess! Sometimes I wonder if they're even human! Yeah, sure there are some people that I really like but there are more people that I hate. The people that I hate are the same as what 9gaggers hate. You know Justin Bieber lovers, girls who love making duck faces, they don't even know what on earth is 9gag! How can you not know that. Well, some of them do but the ones that do know usually likes those post translated. I don't mind if you translate a post from 9gag or anything but for some reason they want it to be a Malaysian version of 9gag. If that's patriotism they're doing it wrong, if anything they're insulting it. They try to make it sound like we're cool, I mean come on! Malaysians aren't cool! Yes, a lot of sentences usually ends with "meh", "wor" etc. And we also mix languages when we talk, like we can use Hokkien, Cantonese, Chinese, English and sometimes even Bahasa Malaysia in a single sentence. But when they post it they make it sound like we're douches. One of the reasons I like Malaysia is because of that, but my friends can even make that suck. I mean, when you see the comics they'll make you want to kill yourself. Thinking that I have to face those people that ruined nearly everything that's fun for me, I really just want to cry! My cousin says "Look on the bright side, we don't have to go to school this Friday." It's Malaysia's Independence Day this Friday but that isn't good enough! I HATE THURSDAYS! Every Thursday we have ECA, which stands for Extra Curricular Activities and I hate it! Well, we have it every Thursday and Saturday, but on Thursday it's for organizations like Brass Band and Scout. And apparently, I'm in scout. If you have read my previous posts, one of my Scout Master sucks like hell! He's a complete dumb-ass, jackass, douche!

No comments:

Post a Comment