Pages

Saturday 25 August 2012

English

Dear Lord, it's almost time for school again. I can't stop thinking how I'll suffer, I just hate students the same year as I am. Yes, they are the same age as me but they know nothing about great movies, English songs etc. They listen to Korean songs, well.. I do too but at least I'm not addicted to it, they talk about the ones they like. And they like them because they're good looking or beautiful or something like that. And I heard some of the songs they recommended... And they aren't that good, they say it like it's the best song they've ever heard but I wasn't that impressed with it. Besides that, they don't know famous movies like "Step Up Revolution", "Batman The Dark Knight Rises", "Men In Black", "Harry Potter" etc. The ones that know them think the movies suck, sure different people like different things. But almost everyone same age as me thinks those movies suck! If it's only a few people I wouldn't be that bothered about it but tons of them hate it! And their English...... IT SUCKS LIKE HELL!!! They're standards are the same standards as my English teacher. These are a few examples of my classmate's and English teacher's English:

1. Please not make me angry
2.My first kiss give my dog talk already.
3. You say you cannot forget he........

There are lots of other examples but I don't really want to type it. It's fine if they say "My English is bad, forgive me" or something like that. But they think they're English is good. The first one is what my English teacher always say when we're noisy. And the second sentence, I don't even know what that means. So your dog gave a talk about your first kiss??? I understand the sentence because I listen to English like that ever since Elementary school but still... It sucks! And the third one, what is wrong with them?! The worst part, my English teacher somehow thinks it's right. Sure, if you're joking about it, it's fine. I know they're not joking because my teacher said one of the sentence, and my friend wrote sentences like these during the exam. And they got it right somehow. I'm starting to wonder if they bribed the teacher into giving them high marks or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment