Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Elementary School and High School...

Ever since I've gone into high school I sometimes go back to my elementary school because I kind of miss my friends and some of my old teachers. And I am perfectly happy in my new school.  Yeah, I know I miss my friends and I want to go back to see them but that doesn't mean that I want to transfer schools! Well, a lot of people think that I miss my old school and they also think that I really want to transfer. They even think that I'm depressed because I liked a guy and he had a girlfriend so I knew that it wouldn't happen. And yes, he kind of rejected me but I'm not upset. Is that really that hard to believe? And, I really like my high-school (Poi Lam High School (SUWA), translation Poi Lam Private High School. Yes, it's a private high-school so that means the standards are higher. I'm at the 4th class and if you compare my grades to my classmates I'm kind of good. I'm not the best but I'm at least in the middle. Anyway, I know I like to go back to my elementary school to find my old teachers and old friends but please, I don't want to transfer back. I have other friends too you know, so yes, that means that I don't mind staying in my current school.

No comments:

Post a Comment