Pages

Saturday 3 November 2012

Graduation Ceremony

Okay, the graduation ceremony was yesterday, long story short, IT SUCKED!! All they do is give out awards, and the graduates did sing some songs but other than that there was nothing else. Do you know how freakin boring it was when we were just sitting there, and we can't even talk because the teacher keeps walking around. I'm serious, they are motherfucking sons of bitches!! And they're not the worst motherfucking sons of bitches, my Scout Master is. But I don't wanna talk about scout right now. Anyway, even though the ceremony sucked, I still enjoyed a certain "show" performed by my friends in the morning about 8.30. One person was riding a bicycle, and then following the bicycle is 2 motorbikes, and each motorbike had two people, and behind that was cars, I don't know how many exactly but there were a lot. They were coming from outside the school and they kept pressing the horn so it was definitely noisy, but that was to get peoples' attention. At first I didn't know they were my friends because they were wearing masks but when I saw their flag, I was so freakin exited! They made their own flag, and the first motorbike passenger was holding it. When it's nearly the end one of them actually fell down from the bike! Don't worry, he's fine but he did hurt his leg, after school I saw that he was fine again. Anyway, when they were done the teachers, headmasters came and take a look, from what I've heard they got a big offense, but I guess they don't really mind because they're already gonna graduate either this year or next. I'm really gonna miss them, during the ceremony I cried... I'm gonna miss you FiRø' gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment