Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Running Man

So recently I've been obsessed with this show called Running Man. It's really kind of confusing for me not because of what they do on the set it's just that there are a lot of relationships between all of them, you know like "Betraying Masters" or some names like that and the episodes, in Malaysia they don't follow the episodes so I'm kind of lost. Anyway, if you never heard of Running Man, I think it's a comedy show. The show literally made me laugh until I fell on the floor! And the picture is not exactly the current cast of the show because I think there are like hundreds of episodes already and the one in the yellow jacket only appeared until like episode 41? And if you never watched Running Man before, it's basically a show that makes the cast compete against or with each other. And also there are 'guests', which are unknown people that are suppose to eliminate you before you eliminate them or complete your mission. Okay, now the cast. The one on the left is Lee Kwang-su , he's really easy to handle. And the guy with the white shirt next to Kwang-soo is Kim Jong-kook, my friends said that Jong-Kok is kinda good looking but I think he's okay. And I'm gonna skip to the girl with the white jacket, her name is Song Ji-hyo and the guy next to her is Song Joong-ki. Personally, I think Joong-Ki is better looking that Jong-Kok. And the douche kind of guy next to Joong Ki is Ji Suk-jin. And the guy with the blue jacket is Ha-ha, yes his name is "Ha-ha". And the last one is Gary, I remember him the best because his name is the easiest to remember. And you might be wondering why I skipped the guy next to Jong-Kok, because I saved the best for last, he is the funniest in my opinion, and he is awesome. His name is Yu Jae-suk.

No comments:

Post a Comment