Pages

Monday 26 November 2012

Sims 3 (Pets & Seasons)

So the Sims 3 Seasons was just released a while ago and I gotta say tons of people are excited. Yeah, having seasons like winter, summer or spring in the game is freakin awesome but for some reason I still like Sims 3 Pets. But imagine if you have both, Seasons and Pets it'll be awesome! Imagine your dog or other pets staying in the same house during the winter which would be the same as staying in on a usual day except with snow. So anyway, I know I don't have the game YET, I'm definitely going to persuade my parents buying it for me. You know I love seeing gameplays or reviews about games and a lot of people are really excited about the seasons expansion pack. I thought they would be more excited about the pets expansion pack more but I guess not. Either way, I still like the pets more than the seasons for some reason. Okay so I've been planning about how my Sim's life is gonna be. Well, I decided to have 1 Sim and 1 pet and that pet is a horse. And my Sim's name is gonna be Allyson and the horses name is Scout. Yeah, I plan on having a male horse even though I don't have the damn game. Some people consider this self abuse but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment