Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Walking Dead (Comic Book & Episode 3 of Season 3)

So, for some reason I kinda want to read The Walking Dead's comic book and sadly since I'm not from America I can't buy it online because it'll be more expensive, and even if it's the same price I don't think my parents like me buying things online, especially since it's comic books. So, I've been searching online to find a free read but sadly, I only found one or two. I'm still in search of The Walking Dead comic so if you found it comment the link. Anyway, back to the show, I watched the third episode of season 3, it was okay but I still don't kind of get why he killed those military people, I mean they could be of use but the governor had to kill them. I guess he has some secrets, I mean who keeps people's/walker's in a fish tank inside a room?! I kinda understand why Michonne doesn't trust the governor, she must've sensed it. The thing I like about Michonne is because she's kind of cruel and she doesn't trust people as easily as Andrea. So, I guess I don't have much to say about Season 3's episode 3 because there wasn't really much killing of walkers, there were but they weren't so impressive as the 2nd episode. I mean, you can actually see the blood coming out of the walkers! Oh, and if you want to buy The Walking Dead comic books, here's the link.   

http://www.comixology.com/Love-Walking-Dead-See-How-The-Show-Began-Here/featured/12632

No comments:

Post a Comment