Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Happy Diwali

To all my readers, I am so sorry I didn't post anything for a while, I've been caught up in you know, games. So, if you're wondering how my holiday is going, I'd say it's the usual. Sleeping late, waking up late, playing games, watching television and nothing else. Yeah, my life's kinda meaningless. So today is Deepavali or some might say Diwali. Or the other way around, I'm not really sure how these things work. Anyway, I would like to wish Happy Diwali to every Indians out there. And for the foreigners that don't know what the hell is Diwali, I don't either. And I know you lazy asses are definitely not gonna search it on Google because it doesn't affect you in any way. But if you insist on knowing, Diwali is popularly known as the festival or lights. Diwali involves the lighting of small clay lamps filled with oil to signify the triumph of good over evil. These lamps are kept on during the night and one's house is cleaned, both done in order to make the Goddess Lakshmi feel welcome. And firecrackers are burst because it is believed that it drives away evil spirits. That's all I'm saying, and speaking of firecrackers. there were some douche-bags that were playing with them at a park near my house and I was watching television! Do you know how freakin annoying it was?! But since they stopped, Happy Diwali everyone that is celebrating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment