Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Watch Running Man Online with English Subtitles

I finally found a website where you can watch Running Man online with English subtitles and you can download it for free, at least that's what the website says. I'm not taking any risk of downloading the show because my computer has way too many viruses so I'm not sure if it's free. And if you never saw the previous few episodes there might be some casts that you don' know, these are the first cast of Running Man, some of them stopped casting but some of them are still running! Anyway, the URL is at the end of the post so if you're a Running Man fan, click on it now! If you're wondering if whether or not you can change the subtitles the answer is no I think. I never tried to change it before because I like it that way. Just an FYI I might post some episodes on this blog.

Congratulations, you just earned yourself the URL for Running Man!
http://www.epdrama.com/drama/running-man/


This is the first episode (Part 1), there are part 2, 3, 4 and 5 as well. And I'm using Daily Motion to watch because there was an option where you can watch on Daily Motion and I clicked it. I think this is better because you can expand the show.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xehgjk_subbed-by-isubs-squad-com-100711-r_creation

No comments:

Post a Comment