Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

Drama Shows





I don't know why but I'm starting to like drama shows, especially Korean ones. I'm currently watching two drama Korean shows, Innocent Man and Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctor. But I'm hoping to find other show to watch as well since the series isn't very long, Innocent Man has 20 Episodes while Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctor has only 16 which means it won't take long for me to finish the shows. I found another show called "Rich Man, Poor Woman", it's about an affluent man whose personality is is on the contrary, speckled with flaws. A CEO of an IT firm who is published on Forbes as a billionaire, Tetsushi attained his fortune through chance and pure luck. A woman who meets Tetsushi and eventually becomes attracted to him is Sawaki Chihiro, played by Ishihara Satomi. Chihiro is a hardworking college student at Tokyo University who has prepared for her future as much as she possibly could through studies and obtaining licenses. Despite her efforts, she has yet to land a job. Upon meeting Tetsushi, she begins to unravel a genuine pureness inside him and solitude resulting from such pureness, which eventually draws her closer to him. The two repeatedly conflict each other, but little by little learn about one another to grow and develop together.

I'm also looking for a Korean movie called "A Werewolf Boy" And for all the Song Joong Ki fans out there, yes this show's main character is him, but I guess you might already know that since this movie was released in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment