Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Freakin Laptop

So I don't know what happened with my laptop because the taskbar changed into a classic version, the audio won't work and the internet connection has problems too. I'm currently using my brother's laptop since he's out with friends, I sure hope he doesn't come back. If he comes back I'm definitely dead, my brother's don't really like it when I touch their laptops. And yeah, if you're wondering why I didn't just use my phone to check any solutions online, well I did. The only problem is that all of the solutions either have to use the internet or won't work. My brother said that he will take the laptop to get it repaired. Usually if I ask him to do anything he'll get mad but he knows that if my laptop doesn't work I'm going to have to use his so I guess he'll be more irritated if I always use his laptop. I hope the laptop will get fixed as soon as possible, the last time I didn't use a laptop for 1 day, I got sick. Just kidding, I really got sick but I don't think it's because I didn't use laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment