Pages

Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

So it's Christmas Eve night and "Merry Christmas Eve!" And this is Silent Night sang by IL Divo. And sadly I'm spending my Christmas Eve alone watching Modern Family. Sometimes I hope I was in other countries celebrating Christmas Eve differently, I don't expect to celebrate it with anyone but I'm not saying I wouldn't. If a lover or family or a friend wants to celebrate with me, I'm happy because I always thought that I'm a forever alone person. Anyway, if I was in other countries like America or Europe or Korea or some other countries and I'm alone on Christmas Eve I'd probably make a cup of hot chocolate, turn on the television and watch some TV shows and listen to some Christmas songs I guess. Well, I guess I don't have anything more to say because I have never experiences what Christmas is like and I'm alone at home watching Modern Family and I do not want to get disturbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment