Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

I don't wanna go back to school

I don't know why but I suddenly thought of how it would be like going back to school and as most of you would know, it sucks! Just imagining it sucks! The teachers are as dumb as Patrick Star, no I can't say that, it's an insult to Patrick! And the "friends", yes I love them but damn it sometimes you just wanna kill them! They always sob or say shit like "I'm so foolish, I shouldn't have talked to you in the first place." or "No one cares about me." or the worst thing of all, duck faces. First of all, you don't have to announce to the whole world your love life is dead, it kinda makes you desperate. I post them once or twice before but no one can notice it's an emotional post because I don't know how to explain. Next, if no one cares about you then what are your friends doing?! Girl friends are always ready to help emotional girl friends, but sometimes it's just annoying. And third, why the hell are ducks ruling over the female population? Anyway, these are fuckin shit that most people have to deal with in school. Actually there's one more, love triangles. Everyday listening to their love stories and how they miss their crushes and shit like that. Dude! My crush barely talks to me anymore and that nearly killed me but I never ever talk about it. Man, I really don't wanna go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment