Pages

Sunday 9 December 2012

Plane of Missing Singer Jenni Rivera


So I was checking on iGoogle, and I saw on CNN.com that there's a missing singer? Mexican authorities said Sunday they found the wreckage of a small plane that they believe was carrying Mexican-American singer Jenni Rivera. Six others, including two pilots, were also thought to be on board the plane, which took off from Monterrey, Mexico, earlier in the day and soon lost contact with air traffic controllers. "Everything points to that this is the plane," says the transportation minister. His ministry issued a statement saying authorities were working to access the site by land in order to confirm exactly what's there. I don’t really know who Jenni Rivera is but in my defense I don’t a lot of famous celebrities as well. But even if I don’t know her I feel very sorry, and if any of her family members are reading this I’m sorry for your loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment