Pages

Monday 24 December 2012

Sabah

So I went to Sabah for four days and I didn't post it until now because the hotel doesn't have WiFi and I didn't bring my laptop. Anyway, the trip was great besides having no internet, and television, it was great. We went snorkeling and I'm not sure if it was really a shark but I think it is. I couldn't see properly because there was some water on the glass. I didn't go diving because I'm afraid something bad will happen when I'm in too deep but my dad said it was great. We also went to the famous Sipadan. We went snorkeling there and it was much more beautiful than the first time. And besides snorkeling, we don't actually have anything to do. But for some reason it was more fine than I thought. I won't go into details because it's actually kinda boring. Anyway, at the hotel, the service was kinda suckish. The food are cold if you go to the restaurant late, and the water including drinking water is salt water. Well, that's all I have to say about cuz I'm kinda tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment