Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

Radio Station SUCKS D***!!

If you listened to my previous post, it says that a song posted on Youtube on April, was just recently played on the radio today! This just proves that radio sucks! Not only is it slow, it makes you sick of the music you love! AND, some radio stations have prank calls and most of the time, we're like "WTF?!",  they're material sucks! Only 1 in 1000 is good! You know how they always play the same songs over and over and over and over again for the next few months, it really sucks! That's what made me sick of Maroon 5's Payphone, such awesome song, ruined. And don't get me started on the jokes they make, when they make jokes on the radio 90% of the time I'm like "WTF is he sayin?" Either their jokes make no sense or the joke really really sucks. I don't know about radio stations in other country but in Malaysia, man do they suck d***! Oh, and there's also remixes, they always remix songs into weird songs which I thought was fine at first, but now when you hear it you change it without any hesitation, the remixes suck, most people think it's dubstep but if I recall dubstep doesn't repeat the same freakin word 20 TIMES!! I swear once they repeated the word never over 16 times! I was like.... Please end this hell, I didn't like the chorus part already and they have to repeat it more than 16 times?! "We are never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever" then they switch the songs...

No comments:

Post a Comment