Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

Shit Quote

So I don't know who thought of this shit quote but if two past lovers can remain friends isn't that a good thing? And it doesn't mean that they never were in love, they might still be in love but if you never were in love with each other wouldn't it be even more weird if you were friends? And if you actually think this quote makes sense, well I have three shows that proves this quote completely wrong! How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory and Friends! Ted, Barney and Robin still remain friends even after Ted said "I love you."! Penny and Leonard still remain friends after they broke up! Ross and Rachel got married and divorced and they still remain friends! I don't know if they really ended up together in the end but I do know they were drunk in Vegas and they got married but they got divorced again. My point is two past lovers can still remain friends and that doesn't mean they never were or still in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment