Pages

Friday 28 September 2012

I just Friend-zoned someone...

I just friend-zoned someone today. It definitely feels awkward, I know how being friend-zoned feels like so it was really awkward. And I don't actually mind if someone friend-zones me but it doesn't feel right friend-zoning someone. I mean, you can't expect some forever alone dude to friend-zone someone right? And I did it for his own good. He's wasting his time, I'm not saying he can't like me it's just I already have a crush on someone else, so he's practically wasting his time. But when I told him he should just like someone else that deserves him he said he only likes me so there's nothing I can do about it now. I didn't want to hurt him but still I can't let him waste his time chasing after me. I just thought if he knew how I felt about him maybe he will realize that his wasting his time. But like I said, he wouldn't budge so I really don't know what to do. When I knew he had a crush on me he kept sending me cheesy things to me on Facebook. I'm not saying that he's annoying, I'm just saying that I don't really like the cheesy type. Yeah, sometimes it's romantic but other times it's just disturbing. Anyway, I friend-zoned someone and it sucked!

No comments:

Post a Comment