Pages

Saturday 29 September 2012

Modern Warfare 3

I'm hooked onto Modern Warfare 3 these days. It is so damn awesome!! There are way more guns than before and there are new characters too. There's Price, Frost, a new character, Sandman, Baseplate, Yuri, a new Russian guy and of course Soap. Yes, he survived. The guy on the left is Soap, the second one wearing a hat is Price. The one on the right died in Modern Warfare 2 and one of my favorite characters in Modern Warfare 2, Ghost. And the 2nd right, I'm not quite sure who that is but I still love this picture. And for people who for some reason likes spoilers, Makarov died in the end. Price killed him, with the help of Yuri. Yuri is a Russian that knew Makarov but in the end he still betrayed Makarov. Now, he hates Makarov and wants him dead as much as Price does. I'm not gonna tell you guys why he hates Makarov and why he wants him dead. If you really want to know, go play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment