Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Sims 3 Pets

I don't know why but I really like playing Sims! But recently I'm playing Sims 3 and I want to play the expansion pack, Sims 3 Pets. Well, I really like pets so...... And, Sims 3 Pets have more than just cats and dogs like the Sims 2 so it'll be more interesting. It also has a new town for you to live in because of your pets. I never played it before but I heard that it has more space for you because you can have pets, and like I said it's not just cats and dogs, you can also create horses. And I don't know why but I kinda like horses so I really want to have that expansion pack. And you can also other pets like, snakes, birds, parakeets and other pets that I forgotten. But the main pets are still horses, dogs and cats. But I also heard that there's an ice-cream truck that will always be in front of your house. Well, people are calling it a stalker because it hangs in front of your house for hours and you can't do anything about it, and you can't even see the driver of the ice-cream truck. But you can get free ice-cream from it so it's not exactly a bad thing. I've seen some reviews about the Sims 3 Pets and a lot of them said it was great but of course that depends on what you want out of a game. Like one of the reviewers said that he just wants to build houses and such so he doesn't really like the idea that much but he still plays it for some reason. But if you like pets then you should really buy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment