Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Mooncake Festival


So, I'm back from my grandparents' house and we played lanterns. Yeah, some people might say "These things are for kids." but come on, we hardly get together nowadays because we either have to go to school or we have to prepare for exams and some of us are preparing to go to other countries to study. I remember when we were young and we would always play lanterns every year when we get together during festivals like Chinese New Year or Mooncake Festival. We would play all night until midnight while the adults sit together and chat. Now, like I said, some of us have jobs, some of us have to go to some other countries to continue their studies and they can't come back for at least a year or 2. Last year was the last year we were all together. Today we didn't exactly get together with all of my cousins because some of them are in Singapore. I hope they're having fun with whoever and whatever they're doing. Hope you guys have fun where ever you are guys!! I hope you guys can come back here to where all of us are waiting~!! Haha, I just really miss them. And, yeah, these are the pictures that I took with my phone. I actually like the first picture because it had the moon with it too. Anyway, I hope all of my readers and family members had fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment