Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Stalking People

You might be wondering I posted a picture of a guy stalking on a girl. It's because of my family members. Okay, first you have to know I had another blog before this one and I kinda stopped it because I was getting tired of it and when I wanted to continue I didn't want to continue on that blog so I created a new one. But that isn't just the reason I stopped it, it was because when my relatives knew I had a blog they would check it every once in a while and see what's going on with my life. But I don't mind that time because in my previous blog most of what I post is cursing schools and other things related to schools. And there wasn't any pictures in any of my posts. At least in this blog you have pictures and videos. Anyway, I didn't post anything besides that so they can't really say anything about it besides "She is so good at writing, she should be a writer." or some other fake crap. But right now, I will post some things from my personal life like the time when I friend-zoned someone. If they found out they'll ask a bunch of questions. Even in Facebook they will do the same thing, like if I take a picture with a guy the next time I see my relatives, they'll ask questions like "Who is he? Is he your boyfriend? Do you like him? We can spy on him if you like." They think they're helping me but they are scaring the living soul outta me! Imagine if someone was spying on you when you were taking a bath or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment