Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Last day of Extra Curricular Activity

This is Barney Stinson everybody! One of my favorite quotes of his "When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be awesome instead. True story." But, right now, I wouldn't say I'm scared exactly, I'm afraid. There's still one more day of Extra Curricular Activity and I have a few options.
Option 1. Lie to my parents saying that I don't have school tomorrow.
2. I skip it but I might get caught and it sucks!
3.Find a teacher to write a letter giving some stupid reason why you can't go.
But there are still some flaws on these options, well, I lie to my parents a lot nowadays and it usually isn't as serious as this. And I skipped "ECA" tons of times already, I'm afraid that my seniors will murder me and the third option, well let's just say nearly all of the teachers are freakin afraid of getting caught red-handed. If only Barney Stinson was in my school, he'd probably give me confidence. Yeah, this picture does help a little but I need a lot of help right now. Oh, and you're probably thinking, "If tomorrow is the last day of it then you might as well go for it." Well, the day when I go is when the day hell freezes over and heaven burns into ashes so that will never happen. And even if it did I'm still not going!

No comments:

Post a Comment