Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

Dumb Girls...

I don't get people especially girls around 12-18. They always act cute and like everyone loves her! Well, if any of my readers are like that here's the truth- NOBODY CARES AND NOBODY LIKES YOU! I hate those kind of people but almost all of my class's girls are like that. They think they're pretty but they're not! They think that a lot of guys like them but NOBODY DOES! I try not to insult them but I just have to so I just write it on paper and then throw it away. I can't stand those people who think they're adorable and acts cute in front of certain people but reveals themselves in front of other people. Like my cousins, for some reason not only my classmates always acts cute, even my cousins acts cute. And they always do those dumb girl pose, if you don't know just Google search it or go to www.9gag.com . 9gag has a lot of things I can relate to so I love going to that website.

No comments:

Post a Comment